Municode’s Tallahassee office is looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to add to our team of IT professionals. This position will work on a team with two other developers and will assist with the continued development of customer facing web applications and internal line of business applications.
What you will do:
- Implement new features. You will work with our development team and CIO to implement new features across a wide range of web applications according to our development roadmap and customer needs.
- Gather requirements. You will gather requirements from stakeholders – both internal employees and external customers – to ensure that the features and functionality we develop add value and solve real world problems.
- Fix Bugs. You will work closely with our technical support team to troubleshoot and resolve any bugs they or our users identify.
What you will bring to the table:
- Positive attitude. You will have a positive attitude. We are a solutions-based environment with a ‘glass is half full’ culture.
- Self-starter. You will be inherently organized and motivated. We will make sure you are set up for success, and you will be expected to proactively manage your own work.
- Experience. At least 2-3 years of full-time experience developing modern web applications. Ideal candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of full-time experience developing modern web applications.
- We’re a .Net shop – qualified candidates will have experience with .Net technologies: C#, MVC, Web API, .Net Framework 4.5+ & .Net Core or experience with an equivalent framework and is willing to adapt to a .Net environment.
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3 (design skills a plus) along with some exposure to CSS frameworks (Boostrap, Bulma, etc.).
- Solid experience with relational databases – MS SQL Server, PostreSQL, SQL Queries.
- Nice to have:
- Azure/AWS Cloud Deployments
- Enterprise search applications (Elasticsearch, Solr, etc.)
Why you will love it here:
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process.
- Family-friendly environment filled with employees who care about each other and work together toward a common goal.
- Excellent benefits including profit sharing and a 401k match.
- Flexible work hours.
- Bonuses based on performance.
- On-site gym along with boot camp and yoga classes.
- On-site walking trail.
About Municipal Code Corporation
Municode's mission is to connect cities to their citizens. To do so, we work with our 4,200 municipal clients across the country to create products and solutions that promote transparency, efficiency and that enable them to more effectively serve their staff and their citizens. Aha Consulting, Inc. is our wholly owned subsidiary.
Whether it's through custom website design, our online payment portal, the legal codification process, or our robust suite of online legislative search tools, our goal is to help local government agencies more effectively engage with the citizens in their communities.
For over 65 years, we have earned our clients’ trust, loyalty and respect by focusing on what is most important: our customers and their citizens. Our solutions are designed to make municipalities’ jobs easier and the relationship that they have with their citizens second to none.