Municode’s website division (formerly Aha Consulting) is looking for an experienced Drupal developer/engineer with a passion for open source to lead our transition from the comfort of Drupal 7 to the brave new world of Drupal 8. Join our growing team as we build best-in-class online solutions for cities, counties, and other government agencies.
What you will do:
- Lead our development efforts. Our team designs and hosts feature-rich Drupal 7 websites for over 200 local government agencies across the country. You will lead our efforts in architecting a Drupal 8 replacement solution that includes the best combination of core modules, contributed modules, custom modules, integrations with 3rd party web services, and any other technologies/solutions that will improve our offering.
- Stay connected with the Drupal development community. We look for you to stay connected with the Drupal community, including contributions to the Drupal codebase, participating in local Drupal meetups, and attending the annual Drupalcon conference.
What you will bring to the table:
- Positive attitude. You will have a positive attitude. We are a solutions-based environment with a ‘glass is half full’ culture.
- Proven Drupal experience. You have a deep understanding of the Drupal 7 architecture and APIs and have written several custom and/or contributed modules. You have experience with Drupal 8 and related technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). You are comfortable communicating and collaborating with customers in-person, on-the-phone, via web teleconference, and via email.
- Experience. This is a senior position for a person with at least 5 years’ experience.
Where you will work
You will work in our Lake Oswego, Oregon office.
Why you will love it here
- Our innovative, startup culture;
- Excellent benefits including profit sharing and 401(k) match;
- Flexible work hours.
About Municipal Code Corporation
Municode's mission is to connect cities to their citizens. To do so, we work with our 4,200 municipal clients across the country to create products and solutions that promote transparency, efficiency and that enable them to more effectively serve their staff and their citizens.
Whether it's through custom website design, our online payment portal, the legal codification process, or our robust suite of online legislative search tools, our goal is to help local government agencies more effectively engage with the citizens in their communities.
For over 65 years, we have earned our clients’ trust, loyalty and respect by focusing on what is most important: our customers and their citizens. Our solutions are designed to make municipalities’ jobs easier and the relationship that they have with their citizens second to none.